Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This picture was taken at a park. I saw a plant that has
thorns among the other normal plants. I decided to take picture of it using the rule of thirds. It shows how the plant stand out from the other normal leaves surrounding it.













This picutre was taken in school during the time when Mr Don Chan has assigned us to take pictures that appliy the rule of thirds. I took this picture upon seeing a purple flower among green leaves. It stands out from the other leaves as shown in this picture.





This picture was also taken after the briefing of the Rule of thirds by Mr Don Chan. I saw the pictures taken by him and i was inspired by the pictures of insects. With that, I saw a small ant on this leaf and I took the picture immediately. The plant with the ant on it stands out in the picture.




I saw a beautiful yellow flower somewhere in school. I wanted to make it look nice so I took the picture from the topview. In the background, we can see pebbles lying on the soil. Yet, the Yellow flower stands out in the picture.


1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, Namirah. Very poetic. Keep up the good work. - Ms Tan

    ReplyDelete